Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Nails | My favorite Polish

Now I know what you're probably thinking, "Oh God another post raving about all the mainstream brands we already know of" OR "Essie or OPI".

I would just like to say for the record Essie for colors all the way and OPI for the brush,China Glaze- colors that are too cute, Sinful colors are just cheap polish that ruins your nails or at least doesn't do anything for them. Everything else I have tried has been MEH even the super expensive over the top polish is just nothing special. When i look for polish I look for a couple of things:
  • Brush
  • Colors
  • Coverage
  • Price
  • Quality
One of my favorites over the years and that works for my nails ( long bed strong nails that are constantly in water, dish soap or in cleaning chemicals) is Sally Hansen's Hard as Nail Polish and their Extreme version too. The polish provides great coverage even in one pass, it is thick and doesn't feel like you have something "heavy" on your nails. I have had some polish that I can feel the weight of the polish and it drives me crazy. I find that with this polish, it has benefits for my nails and continues to strengthen them throughout all my daily duties!

The color choices are cute too, I just bought Big Teal to add to my collection and I feel like a mermaid! The dry time isn't too bad-  it isn't their InstaDry - but you also aren't spending 30 minutes to wait there for them to dry! Best thing is that they are available at any drug store in your area. If you are always on the go and need some extra help taking care of your claws- try it out, it doesn't disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment