Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Maybelline's Better Skin Foundation Review

Light, Matte, and the Perfect Coverage

I am not too big on foundations as a disclaimer, I tend to go for the more au natural look especially now living in Hawaii. I have found myself using less and less make up; it now consists of my Olay Redness and Pore Reducer Mattifier , Maybelline Falsies ( that I live and Swear by)  and my brows of course thanks to Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow.

Since I was able to try Maybelline's new Better Skin Foundation, I decided to add another element to my beauty routine. The foundation has a very smooth consistency, really good coverage and keeps my skin matte. I have very oily skin that is usually caused by stress, weather and my headaches from everyday life. I usually try a foundation and love it for a couple of days then end up seeing my oil t-zone at around 3pm and end up hating it. With the Better Skin foundation I get the opposite, it stays matte all day and it's almost like improving my t-zone which is just an added benefit.

I also have a ton of freckles, thanks to the sun, and I am able to get great coverage to mask them all away for the day. The consistency is so smooth and light, it almost feels like your wearing nothing. It does not leave a cake-y feeling on your face or heavy feel like your pores are clogging. It's great as an every day wear especially if you are a mom on the go with little time to spare for yourself!

Overall, I am very pleased with the coverage, the feel and the finish of the Maybelline Better Skin foundation! I will not mind keeping this apart of my new daily beauty routine, even if its just around the house running after the baby!




Maybelline Better Stay Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment